- This site was created as a resource for students, parents, faculty, and administrators interested in study abroad. In it, you will find answers to common questions about study abroad given by our experienced mentors, including study abroad administrators, counselors, former study abroad students, and parents.
- Diversity Abroad is the leading international organization which connects diverse students, recent graduates and young professionals with international study, intern, teach, volunteer, degree and job opportunities.
- IES Abroad strives to provide premier study abroad programs for U.S. students that deliver the highest quality education while simultaneously promoting development of intercultural competence.
- IES Abroad is dedicated to the promotion of diversity abroad and making study abroad affordable for everyone.
International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, and Intersex Association (ILGA)
- Provides a description of LGBT rights, laws, recognition, age of consent, etc. in different countries around the world
- Same type of information as above, specifically for every country in Europe
- Group made up of members of NAFSA with the goal of counseling international students and study abroad students who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgendered. Provides information and country guides, relevant articles, scholarship information, and past participant stories
- International organization dedicated to human rights advocacy on behalf of people who experience discrimination or abuse on the basis of their sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
- British LGBT rights group that was formed to fight for equal rights of lesbian, gay, and bisexual people.
- International organization that serves as a networking organization for LGBT persons of Arab descent or those living in Arab countries.
- Provides air travel tips for transgender people for traveling with increased airport security.
- Non-profit organization which provides information about transsexual and transgender issues, including issues they may face when traveling.